Upkeep control proposition.
Specs with a capability to melt 100kgs/Hr.
Best quality air-cooled stainless steel. The chimney/stack must have a.
▪ Connect heaters to fuel supply.
To bum medical waste in a clean in addition to environmentally effective
The total construction and constructing period. The delivery.
5 Ability to support tools.
6 Appointing as well as Training.
Paperwork in order to help with the lawful needs for the
▪ Customer support: The Bidder is called for to guarantee that a.
To make it possible for free-flow of diesel from the storage tank to the incinerator.
Medical centre and also the Getting Authority. The therapy plant must.
Waste Tracking Guideline 2006, lawful notice No. 121 of
▪ The maintenance agreement price includes work, transportation and also.
The plant transferred by sea shall not be delivered as “deck.
Republic of Kenya. The Bidder will supply a time .
Make accessible all needed technological advice, drawing, etc to.
Calcium silicate insulation and also a hot face mixture of very.
▪ The incinerator shall be operated on a three-phase power supply
Supply an one-year substitute solution components (e.g. oil filters, air.
importation. The Prospective buyer shall offer each of the essential
I. Waste type medical care waste.
Take place at the last destination.
Procedure manual 2 sets.
Operators after installation & & commissioning of the devices.
▪ The container should be attached to the incinerator at higher level.
Reduced section of chamber walls.
▪ Calcium silicate.
▪ The smokeshaft will be painted with accepted warmth immune.
· Optimum evaluation: a minimum of 450kW/hour.
▪ Thermal conductivity 1.3 W/mk.
▪ Restricting constant solution restriction 1500 ° C. ▪ Thickness 100mm.
Any sort of roof adjacent to the incinerator.
▪ 1 off diesel-fired ignition burner– temperature controlled.
ͦ Verifying this accredited care, service as well as.
Burning chamber for removal of particle pollutants.
▪ 3 stage 415 V a.c., 50/60 Hz.
▪ Provide lifting gears as forklift, gantry, rollers, and lifting.
Additional components and consumables recommended by the Supplier.
The linking pipe has to be a black pipe of accepted estimate.
Subsequent connected specs
For the Supply, installation & & appointing of a Clinical Waste Burner as comprehensive listed below:.
2.10 Ignition Burners.
chamber. Approximate measurements 800 mm diameters x 2100mm.
▪ The primary burning chamber need to guarantee minimum departure.
▪ The Potential buyer is in charge of all authorizations and approvals for
Fulfillment of the need with their offer, prospective buyers need to.
Temperature level isn’t less than 850 ° C
And also setup time have to be agreed between bidders, target.
▪ For the technological examination, not simply the treatment plant
ͦ Supplying the name as well as address of its licensed.
▪ Needs to have particulate cleaner (scrubbers). A mechanical.
fashion. It should use a temperature based reasoning control system
2.14 Electrical Supply.
2.7 Warm face material.
Maximum rating: 450kW/hour.
The Producer, and which has the capacity to rapidly offer genuine.
▪ Agents of the Getting Authority and also the
Fully packaged oil kind, total with electric ignition and also flame failure controls, wired with constant running fan and also total with all shutoffs, fan and also electric motor.
▪ Refractory lined flanged chimney should be over the height of.
· Maximum use: a minimum of 6 litres/hour.
▪ Give lifting equipment to hoist, erect and place smokeshaft, as well as.
Calcium silicate insulation).
· Regular consumption: at least 3 litres/hour.
Includes all devices.
▪ Prior to the expiry of the service warranty/ signing off, the supplier shall.
Branches to assist in the workout.
Of the manufacturer:.
▪ Temperature level indicator main as well as secondary chambers 0-.
Offer supports slings as necessary. Enable cutting of tree.
29th September 2006 as well as especially third timetable law
Substantial steel help frame. Internally the covering is lined with.
▪ All the burners to be supplied and set up meet the
Additionally necessary additional systems and additional
2.12 Flue gas treatment.
▪ The Prospective buyer must provide a guarantee for one year.
▪ It is anticipated that the Prospective buyer cooperates very closely with the.
Maintenance, service as well as fixing centre, which is accredited by.
Lodging for the attending service technicians.
▪ The representative shall perform a two days functioning & & maintenance
And also final approval. The provisional and final approval shall
vi. Small ability 100Kg/hour put tons.
▪ National Atmosphere Monitoring Authority (NEMA).
▪ The system supplied will be developed to operate usually under
Well as on information displays in addition to on print-outs will stay in
· Heater: scheduled on/off operation.
▪ Density 25mm.
▪ The key combustion chamber is the important structure of the.
Burner electrically operated
required for the issuance of provisional approval.
Is offered throughout the 1 year service warranty period. In.
▪ Maximum working duration 12 hrs.
Consisting of level indicator.
Recipient, together with the Prospective buyer’s rep, shall
Remember: The secondary burning chamber should be certain the gas temperature as determined versus the within wall surface at the second chamber & & not in the fire area, is less than 1100 ° C. 2.2 Throughput.
Service provider for the brand new waste handling structure/ real estate and also will.
Installment and also putting into use the equipment.
▪ Duration of Execution is 90 days from contract signature for
▪ The Prospective buyer shall supply and install the incinerator with the.
Seconds to make sure the unit’s dependable destruction of the combustion
A wind turbine allowing air.
Optimum use: 9 litres/hour.
2.9 Smokeshaft/ Heap.
Include a high capacity thermal oxidizing additional chamber.
Execute the controls, screening and first authorization for provisional
. Training to the Biomedical engineering employees in addition to burner.
Burner: scheduled on/off operation.